- ideal for home, therapy, school, kids corner and indoor play areas
- cover made from 100% waterproof fabric easy to wipe and clean
- inner part filled with polystyrene beads
- help to stimulate the proprioceptive and tactile system through squeezing, pressing, massaging
- perfect to sit, hide in, squeeze through or jump
- pouf size: 90x70cm
Deep pressure stimulation involves squeezing and massaging the body. Those who have a sensory disorder often need regular stimulation. OT therapy and sensory exercises (so-called diet) help to relax and relieve stress related to lack of information from those senses.
Whole-body exercises: Roll the tunnel over the person from the head to toes. Repeat several times. Regulate the pressure by involving the person lying on the floor.
Middle body part exercises: Ask the user to squeeze through the tunnel. Roll the tunnel with the person inside
Anxiety / Anger relief exercises: Let the user squeeze and punch the tunnel to relieve the anger. Massage the body by rolling and squeezing.
Group exercises: Squeezing through the tunnel stimulates the senses but also develop gross motor skills. Set two or more tunnels for sports rivalry games.
This tunnel has a waterproof outer layer and it is easy to maintain. Wipe clean only.
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY
Guaranteed within 30 days
£6.50 PRIORITY UK DELIVERY
Guaranteed within 2 weeks
From £9. Please click HERE for more info