Make a great addition to your home décor or your yoga studio with our beautiful Zafu pillow.
Zafu is a round cushion and the main purpose is for meditation and seating. Zafu pillow is filled with ethically grown buckwheat husks and it is 100% recyclable. We always source our fabrics and fillers locally.
Why use a Zafu pillow?
- Increase your meditation comfort
- Extend and deepen meditation time
- Better spine alignment and bone pressure
- Less hip and knee pain
- Floor pillow, healthier sitting option
- 100% Soft Velvet
- Certified by Oeko-Tex
- Stuffed with organic buckwheat husks
DIAMETER: 11" / 30cm
HEIGHT 7" / 18cm
The pillow has a comfortable handle to carry the pillow. The zipper is hidden under the handle.
The filler is the top quality whole structure buckwheat hulls. Please keep the buckwheat dry. Remove filling before cleaning the pillow.
Remove the filler into the bowl and wash the cover at 40 degrees maximum.
You can use the buckwheat pillow for during approx. 2 years.
- just add more buckwheat inside if it's a floor pouf or meditation pillow;
- completely replace the filler to save all good properties of the buckwheat pillow (recommended for the bed pillows).
Used for thousands of years in the Far East to fill pillows and mattresses. Due to its structure, the buckwheat husk provides a natural airflow between the shells.
Products filled with buckwheat husk are perfect for sleeping. The skin does not sweat excessively as it can breathe freely throughout the night. This natural hypoallergenic material is therefore also a great solution for allergy sufferers. It owes its properties to the presence of tannins, an organic compound that has anti-inflammatory properties. It also blocks the growth of bacteria, mould, fungi and microorganisms such as dust mites.